1. Explaining the difference between communication and communicationS.
2. SO. MANY. PAPERS. TO. WRITE.
3. Listening to your science major friends complaining about their one paper of the semester.
4. Taking a theory class and having no idea what's going on.
5. Group work. SO MUCH GROUP WORK.
6. Getting to take classes that literally teach you how to become Twitter famous.
7. You sometimes need an endless amount of pizza in order to crank out your papers.
8. Getting really excited about taking a film analysis class, then realizing it's not what you thought it would be.
9. That moment when you get a lower grade than you expected on a paper.
10. Course names so long that sometimes you don't even know what the class is about.
11. Your friends asking you to edit their papers.
12. All your professors either look like this...
13. Or this. There is no in between.
14. When you have a class with one of your comm major friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!