1. Trying to connect with your residents by using their "lingo".
2. Trying to get your residents to come to mandatory hall meetings.
3. Having to wear the wretched orientation shirts.
4. When you have an event with no food.
5. Two words: advertising events.
6. When I overhear my residents talking about their weekend plans.
7. When you have to remind your residents about quiet hours multiple times in one night.
8. That one resident. We all know the one.
9. When your residents wake you up for a 2am lockout.
10. Trying to connect with the quieter residents.
11. When your residents come to you for advice.
12. When you catch your residents walking down the hall after a party.
But, it's all worth it because you love your job!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!