1. Every time Australia is mentioned in a conversation your ears perk up.
2. You follow multiple Australian photographers on Instagram.
3. Your friends are baffled by your skills of being able to tell the (very apparent to us) difference between Australian, British, and New Zealand accents.
4. Sam Worthington.
5. Whenever new Aussie artists hits the scene you get more excited than you should.
6. You've done research to find the nearest place that sells Tim Tams or have resorted to ordering them online.
7. Liam Hemsworth.
8. You know that even though Australia is home to the highest number of dangerous species, most of them only come out to play during their summer, are in the outback, or in the ocean.
9. All of your friends and family know that when looking for a gift for you, anything Australian related will do.
10. Chris Hemsworth.
11. LAX ---> SYD = 15 hours? No problem at all.
12. If you have been to Australia, you felt right at home during your very first visit.
13. Heath Ledger.
14. This quote.
15. You're excited to develop a natural Aussie accent after living there awhile so you can stop practicing your fake one.
16. Hugh Jackman.
17. Yeah, Australia may have started as an island of convicts, but now they're the nicest people you've ever met.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!