21 Simply Beautiful Tops From Walmart
These tops are guaranteed to make you feel like your loveliest self.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A flannel-style knot-front top that offers shape and comfort as well as versatility — wear it with jeans or dress it up over top of an A-line dress.
2. A floral, gently puffed sleeve peplum top, because this'll shape well and looks effortlessly feminine.
5. A keyhole cut-out top that'll accentuates the décolletage for the perfect step up from your everyday t-shirt.
6. A short-sleeve blouse with ruffles for days so you can feel whimsical and fun, but also look professional when paired with the right pants and shoes.
7. A yellow-polka dot blouse for when you don't have immediate access to the beach and an itty bitty bikini version isn't quite going to cut it.
8. A v-neck blouse with printed, sheer, puffy sleeves that'll give your typical jeans-and-t-shirt look a colorful twist.
9. A black-and-white menswear-inspired popover shirt for making you feel as distinguished as if you were wearing a tuxedo...but totally appropriate for everyday.
10. A wrap-front top that'll be both casual because of its flowy shape and professional because of its textured material.
11. A button-front tunic with a classic, collared shape and menswear vibe for the cool girls who can't use enough pockets or wear enough button-downs.
12. A floral square-neck top, because this'll be lightweight enough to keep you cool during warm summers, but it's totally layerable for fall and winter. And, somehow, its print and color way make it work for all seasons.
13. A chambray short-sleeve button-down that'll look perfectly tailored, thanks to the cut of its cap sleeves and the shape and angle of the collar.
14. A puff-sleeve button-down blouse with a collar that can be popped for a more modern professional look, but can also be ironed flat while the top is buttoned all the way up for a modest feel.
15. A fuchsia and white blouse, because its print and cascading, over-the-shoulder neckline will make it summer every time you put it on, no matter the actual time of year.
16. A boho-inspired babydoll tank that'll be a go-to during warmer months and pairs perfectly with jeans and wedges for a cute semi-casual summer look.
17. A ruffle-sleeved square neck blouse for something both easy to wear and stylish, but it's sure to stand out and earn you *all* the compliments.
18. A relaxed-fit square-neck blouse so you have an easy-wearing, elegant, and year-round-appropriate essential — thank you, fail-safe and versatile tops.
19. A bright blue floral blouse, because this'll be a gorgeous statement top to pair with shorts or jeans and a picnic at the park.
20. A tie-dye button-down shirt for a casual go-to that'll always make you feel a little dressed up, thanks to its on-trend print and menswear energy.
21. A striped, wide-sleeve linen top so you own the definition of a simple, beautiful essential. It'll always make you feel put-together.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.