1. When you meet someone new and instantly become BFFs.
2. When your family won't stop asking you how the job search is going.
3. When you get interrupted right in the middle of an awesome story.
4. Then are expected to listen to everyone else's successful career and relationship updates.
5. But it's okay. You weren't really listening anyway.
6. When you refuse to accept being the odd man out.
7. What you secretly think to yourself every time you pull off a complex lie.
8. When your need for positive reinforcement outweighs your sense of pride.
9. When your love of pop culture develops a mind of its own.
10. When you feel like your sex life is being judged.
11. When your friends automatically assume you're always available to hang out.
12. When you're too caught up in the moment to worry about your image.
13. When you're out to dinner and realize your eyes were too big for your wallet. Again.
14. When one of your friends comes up with a super cool idea.
15. When your initially genius plan somehow goes horribly awry.
16. When you overhear others complaining about their insignificant problems.
17. When you develop a temporary case of self-loathing.
18. When you walk in on people talking smack about someone you care about.
19. When your logic makes sense, but only to you.
20. When you're trying to help a friend get over a breakup.
21. When your dream of winning the lottery finally comes true.
22. When you realize one of your friends isn't watching your favorite show.
23. Your initial reaction upon discovering that your ex is now engaged.
24. When you mask genuine fear behind playful sarcasm.
25. When you just can't come to terms with other people's priorities.
26. Luckily, your priorities are in much better order.
We love you, Adam Pally!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!