1. Turning 11 years old now feels somewhat disappointing.
But…where’s my Hogwarts letter?
2. You’ve started questioning your pet’s behavior.
Animal or animagus? We can never be sure at this point.
3. You’ve become that person who’s always correcting others’ grammar.
Don’t forget to swish and flick!
4. Your social clique priorities have completely changed.
I don’t care if he’s a jock. That guy’s been acting like such a Hufflepuff these days.
5. Beer pong no longer presents a big enough challenge.
Quidditch Pong: taking the game of drinking to new and exciting heights.
6. Housewives = Badass.
Don’t mess with mothers, people!
7. And, of course, Halloween costumes will never be the same.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.