When word got out of Time Warner Cable's plan to pull CBS and Showtime from its airwaves, there were some who refused to take the threat seriously.
BUT THEN THEY ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH WITH IT!!!
At first you were just plain shocked.
And a little confused.
Which quickly escalated into full-out rage.
Just so many feelings.
I mean, don't they realize how this will affect you?
Now all those wonderful TV shows are just beyond your reach.
It's enough to drive anyone crazy.
In fact, it's probably caused a drastic shift in your priorities.
Just remember to keep calm. No dispute can last forever, right?
But until that glorious day comes, there ARE other things you could be doing.
No, seriously. Just follow these steps below and you'll be back to your happy-go-lucky self in no time.
1. Join a club.
2. Catch up on your beauty sleep.
3. Rewatch the entire series of "LOST."
4. Develop a fun, new fitness regime.
5. Start your own cool blog.
6. Make sure to enjoy some fresh air.
7. Become familiar with your body both inside and out.
8. Go on a massive cleaning spree.
9. Make new friends.
10. Showcase that rockstar talent you know you have.
11. And when all else fails, there's always drinking.
12. In fact, just go ahead and create your very own drinking game.
Time Warner who? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!