Do you consider puzzles and riddles to be your thing? Then keep on scrolling and take a swing! You'll also have fun if you love brain teasers or questions using math. If you get stumped, just promise you won't show your wrath. We left some explanations in case you get stuck. What are you waiting for? Go test your logic skills — best of luck!
1. Five friends (Alex, Benjamin, Chloe, David, and Emily) are sitting down to eat at a restaurant. They each have a different favorite color (red, blue, green, yellow, and purple), and they each have a favorite dessert (cake, ice cream, pie, cookies, and brownies). Can you figure out each friend's favorite color and favorite dessert, using the following clues?
- Benjamin is sitting next to the person whose favorite color is blue.
- David's favorite dessert is pie.
- Emily is sitting next to the person whose favorite dessert is cookies.
- Alex's favorite color is not green.
- The person who likes cake is sitting next to the person who likes ice cream.
- Chloe does not like blue or yellow.
8. What would correctly replace the question mark below?
11. This figure is made of multiple blocks of the same size stacked directly on top of each other. How many blocks is this figure made of?
14. Which number belongs at the top of this pyramid?
17. How many dots should be on the last die?
20. How many letters are in the picture below?
25. Which square correctly fills in the blank?
31. Which number is represented by the pink dot?
33. If unscrambled, all of the words below would be a type of:
36. When unscrambled, which of these words is not like the rest?
This article contains content from Audrey Engvalson, Kat Angus, and just-another-stapler-in-jello. It was compiled by Kelly Rissman.