Do you consider puzzles and riddles to be your thing? Is solving a logic game your idea of a relaxing weekend plan? Then we've got your next Saturday afternoon booked with this list of some of the best logic puzzles we could find. We scoured the internet, and as a result, some of these questions are seriously challenging. Just promise you won't get frustrated and throw your phone across the room! Solve these on your own or challenge friends in a fun game night.
Planning another game night? Try trivia! Check out our Harry Potter, Disney, Friends, Marvel and Star Wars trivia — or, if your friends are real cinephiles and music lovers, test their knowledge with our movie trivia questions and music trivia questions. If you’re pretty sure you’re smarter than your GPS, give our geography trivia a try. And for the true generalists, we gathered our favorite random trivia that’ll keep everyone guessing. If riddles are more your thing, challenge yourself with more of our collections of clever riddles, difficult riddles, and impossible trick question riddles!
1. Five friends (Alex, Benjamin, Chloe, David, and Emily) are sitting down to eat at a restaurant. They each have a different favorite color (red, blue, green, yellow, and purple), and they each have a favorite dessert (cake, ice cream, pie, cookies, and brownies). Can you figure out each friend's favorite color and favorite dessert, using the following clues?
- Benjamin is sitting next to the person whose favorite color is blue.
- David's favorite dessert is pie.
- Emily is sitting next to the person whose favorite dessert is cookies.
- Alex's favorite color is not green.
- The person who likes cake is sitting next to the person who likes ice cream.
- Chloe does not like blue or yellow.