We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what they wish they'd been taught at school. Here's what they told us.
1. That self-care and mental health are important.
2. How buying a house works.
3. That it's okay to talk about periods.
4. How to recognise depression.
5. What to do if you have a panic attack.
6. That there are different forms of sexuality.
7. That you shouldn't just ignore pain when exercising.
8. How to budget and what to budget for.
9. How to evaluate whether scientific "facts" are true.
10. That diversity is about more than what you can learn in one assembly.
11. What to do in a power cut.
12. What credit and debt are, and how to use them responsibly.
13. What your options are if you don't want to go to uni.
14. That it’s okay not to have a life plan.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Kelly Oakes is science editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Contact Kelly Oakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.