1. Shropshire is such a dull county.
2. The landscape there is just so samey.
3. And all those hills start to just blend into one.
4. There are no interesting places to go walking.
5. Or old castles to explore.
7. Not a single one.
8. Even the train stations are totally drab.
9. And don't get me started on the bridges.
10. What were the people who built this thinking?!
11. There are no cute little towns.
12. Or big ones.
13. You should really steer clear of the towns by the Welsh border.
14. And the little towns further in.
15. In fact just avoid any kind of settlement altogether.
St Leonard's Church and Bridgnorth