13 Science Myths You Probably Believe
All those things you've been told? They're not true.
1. Water drains down sinks anticlockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.
2. There's no gravity on the International Space Station.
3. Humans have stopped evolving by natural selection.
4. Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
5. Water conducts electricity.
6. Bumblebee flight violates the laws of physics.
7. Dolphins are much smarter than other animals.
8. Whether you can roll your tongue or not depends on your genes.
9. Astronauts would explode without their spacesuits.
10. 95% of the ocean is unexplored.
Well, that all depends on your definition of unexplored. If you mean not seen by human eyes, technically you'd be correct. But we still know something about what's out there.