12 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Dolphins
Yes, they're pretty much jerks. But dolphins certainly know how to get what they want.
1. You should try to remember the names of people you meet, even if you've only known them for a short time.
2. Saying your name with bubbles is way cooler than with words.
3. You should diversify your friend group by looking outside of your species.
4. In addition to having someone to hang out with, you'll be better protected from predators.
5. You can achieve more if you work with people rather than compete against them.
6. It's always a good idea to throw a huge party.
7. You can get so much more done by sleeping with only half your brain at a time.
8. If you're trying to impress a date you could do worse than bringing them some flotsam.
Boto dolphins wave clumps of grass or branches to attract mates. (Judging by this picture of one they probably need all the help they can get.)