26 TV Couples So Bad, They Shouldn't Have Dated In The First Place
Looking at you, Pretty Little Liars.
1. Jackie and Fez from That '70s Show:
2. Aria and Ezra from Pretty Little Liars:
3. Buffy and Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
4. Emily and Paige from Pretty Little Liars:
5. Caroline and Alaric from The Vampire Diaries:
6. Kurt and Blaine from Glee:
7. Sid and Michelle from Skins:
8. Silver and Liam from 90210:
9. Ray and Marnie from Girls:
10. Spike and Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
11. Jackson and Maggie from Grey's Anatomy:
12. Lucas and Peyton from One Tree Hill:
13. Echo and Bellamy from The 100:
14. Joey and Rachel from Friends:
15. Steve and Laura from Family Matters:
16. Spencer and Caleb from Pretty Little Liars:
17. Alex Karev and Ava/Rebecca from Grey's Anatomy:
18. Kelly and Darryl from The Office:
19. Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl:
20. Isabelle and Raphael from Shadowhunters:
21. Archie and Veronica from Riverdale:
22. Cristina and Shane from Grey's Anatomy:
23. Drew and Becky from Degrassi: The Next Generation:
24. Coach and Cece from New Girl:
25. Lane and Zach from Gilmore Girls:
26. And finally, Miles and Tristan from Degrassi: Next Class:
Reminder that I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse all of these submissions!
Got a strong opinion about a bad TV couple that didn't make this list? Tell us in the comments!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and clarity. Not all submissions were from community users.