17 Bisexual Stereotypes In TV And Movies That People Are Really Sick Of
We really can't sit in chairs properly, though.
1. That every bisexual person is actually just gay or straight.
2. That bisexuality only means being 50% attracted to men and 50% attracted to women.
3. That bisexuality excludes transgender and nonbinary people.
4. That all bisexual people "don't like labels."
5. That bisexuality is something you "outgrow" as you get older.
6. That bisexual people are more likely to cheat on their partners.
7. That bisexuality is a "pit stop" on the way to being gay.
8. That bisexual men don't exist.
9. That bisexuality is just a way of experimenting before permanently settling down with one gender.
10. That when a bisexual character gets into a relationship with the same gender, it automatically erases any of their previous attraction to other genders.
11. That all bisexual people enjoy threesomes and casual sex.
12. That bisexual people are evil and manipulative.
13. That bisexuals are "greedy."
14. That it's okay for gay people to make anti-bi remarks.
15. That bisexual people are attracted to literally everyone they meet.
16. That bisexuality is just a phase.
17. And finally, that bisexuals have to "prove" that they're really bisexual.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.