You may have heard that a little CW show called Riverdale is returning for its fourth season soon. Betty and Archie have yet to date in the show, but I'm that convinced they're destined to be that couple. Here's some evidence!
1. First of all, the writers literally told us in the pilot that Barchie is endgame.
2. When Archie and Betty were little, he kissed her and he asked her to marry him.
3. Archie straight-up looks at Betty like THIS.
4. And Betty is Archie's ride-or-die for life, no matter what anyone else thinks.
5. When Betty and Jughead started dating, Archie couldn't stop thinking about her.
6. Archie literally said this to his girlfriend's face...
7. ... because a little part of him always thought he and Betty would end up together.
8. Barchie is literally the perfect example of childhood best friends to lovers.
9. Archie is super protective of Betty and always puts her safety before his.
10. When Archie was framed for murder, Betty spent her whole summer fighting for his case and didn't rest until he was free.
11. When they finally kissed in season two, the world was left shook.
12. Betty still looks at Archie with heart eyes.
13. Betty and Archie were a power couple in the original comics.
14. KJ Apa (who plays Archie) appreciates Betty and Archie's relationship.
15. Even when they're dating other people, Barchie's history still comes up.
16. They want each other to be happy...no matter what.
17. They played boyfriend and girlfriend VERY convincingly in the Carrie musical.
18. And finally, showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa said Riverdale "would be a failure" if they didn't explore Barchie.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
In conclusion, I want canon Barchie! What about you?