21 Teen Drama Moments That Are Incredibly Well-Acted, But Not Enough People Talk About Them
We don't give Shay Mitchell enough credit for her role on Pretty Little Liars.
1. On The Vampire Diaries, when Elena broke down over Jeremy's death.
2. On Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Buffy consoled Giles after saving him from Angelus.
3. On Teen Wolf, when Stiles talked Scott down from thinking about killing himself.
4. On Dance Academy, when Abigail found out Sammy died.
5. On Outer Banks, when JJ broke down in the hot tub about his father abusing him.
6. On Glee, when Kurt sat by his dad's hospital bed and talked to him after his heart attack.
7. On Elite, when Polo couldn't live with his guilt after killing Marina.
8. On 13 Reasons Why, when Justin struggled to overcome his addiction.
9. On 13 Reasons Why, when Jessica told her father she was raped.
10. On Degrassi: The Next Generation, when Manny decided to have an abortion.
11. On Degrassi: Next Class, when Maya had severe depression after the bus crash.
12. On One Tree Hill, when Brooke realized her and Lucas's relationship was crumbling.
13. On One Tree Hill, when Haley struggled with depression after her mother's death.
14. On Friday Night Lights, when Matt broke down about his father's death.
15. On Sex Education, when all the girls rode the bus with Aimee after she was sexually assaulted.
16. On Pretty Little Liars, when Emily's girlfriend Maya died.
17. On Scream, when Brooke confronted the whole town for not caring enough about Jake's murder.
18. On Euphoria, when Rue showed up to Fez's apartment begging for drugs.
19. On The Society, when the group went into the woods to kill Dewey as punishment for him killing Cassandra.
20. On The O.C., when the Cohen family held an intervention for Kirsten's drinking.
21. And finally, on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, when Adrian and Ben's baby died.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.