1. 1. At some point in your university career, you probably pretended you went to Hogwarts.
9. 8. You’ve had to swim through Queen’s Park in March
11. 10. And you barely notice the purple people firing canons outside your residence at 2am.
15. 13.You can dash what would normally be a 30 minute walk from one end of campus to the other in under ten minutes, and be at your next class on time.
16. 14. When people at other universities tell you they’re getting straight A’s, you’re like…
18. 16. You’ve been to a St. Mike’s party and barely come out alive.
19. 17. You’ve been so low on money that you drank jungle juice at a frat party.
21. 19. You’ve been a part of some strange orientation week ritual, probably involving candles.
23. 21. But you knew you had to dress for tropical temperatures to be able to sit through a lecture in Sid Smith
24. 22. You had a minor panic attack every time you found out your exam was in UC.
25. Unless you went to UC, then you were all like…
29. 25. You’ve also spent all night before an exam in Burwash Hall not studying, but taking advantage of the free tea and snacks.
30. 26. You were jealous of Woodsworth accomodation, unless you went to Woodsworth, then you knew you had a way better apartment than everyone else.
32. 28. Multiple choice tests are your worst nightmare.
33. 29. Every year you develop a deeper hate for something called Rosi…
35. 31. And finally, even with all the anger and frustration, you will never let people forget you went to one of the top universities in the world!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨