1. If you haven’t noticed, Taylor Swift is super into flowers lately. She’s throwing flower-centric parties, painting peonies and talking endlessly about her desire for a garden.
3. On her twenty-second birthday she posted a photo with the caption “Studio/birthday/new album/red shoes.” to her Instagram. It was a sneaky way of revealing the title of her fourth album Red months before she officially announced it.
4. Last year she threw a garden party in Melbourne for her birthday.
7. A couple months later she picked up watercoloring and started sharing her art on Instagram. Her subject of choice? Flowers.
10. If that weren’t enough, earlier this week she wrote an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal about how she believes albums are still a viable and relevant art-form. It ended like this:
11. “And as for me? I’ll just be sitting back and growing old, watching all of this happen or not happen, all the while trying to maintain a life rooted in this same optimism.
12. And I’d also like a nice garden.“
13. CASE CLOSED.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺