1. It doesn’t matter if you’re a college kid at a dorm-room rager or a world-famous rockstar at an awards show: There’s nothing quite like dance-singing to your favorite song with a red Solo cup in your hand.
This immutable truth was proven by Dave Grohl during Monday night’s Grammy Awards.
2. The Foo Fighters’ frontman was caught getting down to Lionel Ritchie while clutching a red Solo cup by the show’s reaction cam.
3. Where did he get a red Solo cup from? No idea!
Did he sneak it in? Was the Recording Academy handing them out? Could there have been a real ~chill party~ right off screen?
4. What was the red Solo cup filled with? Irrelevant.
5. All that matters is that Dave Grohl is one of us and we are all Dave Grohl.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎