1. It doesn’t matter if you’re a college kid at a dorm-room rager or a world-famous rockstar at an awards show: There’s nothing quite like dance-singing to your favorite song with a red Solo cup in your hand.
This immutable truth was proven by Dave Grohl during Monday night’s Grammy Awards.
2. The Foo Fighters’ frontman was caught getting down to Lionel Ritchie while clutching a red Solo cup by the show’s reaction cam.
3. Where did he get a red Solo cup from? No idea!
Did he sneak it in? Was the Recording Academy handing them out? Could there have been a real ~chill party~ right off screen?
4. What was the red Solo cup filled with? Irrelevant.
5. All that matters is that Dave Grohl is one of us and we are all Dave Grohl.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Donald Trump has picked retired Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis for defense secretary, a four-star general who led the US in Iraq.
- Tennessee's massive wildfires have now killed eleven people and destroyed or damaged more than 700 structures.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰