1. This is Miike Snow.
Comprised of singer Andrew Wyatt and production duo Bloodshy & Avant, the Swedish-American pop trio have been releasing left-of-center pop gems — “Animal,” “Burial,” “Paddling Out” — since they debuted in 2009.
2. This is the delightfully out-there music video for the group’s latest single, “Genghis Khan.”
3. The campy, dance-filled clip follows a conflicted supervillain as he works through exactly what it is he feels for his James Bond-esque foe.
“Probably the best video I’ve ever been a part of, on any level,” Christian Karlsson told BuzzFeed Music in an email. “Spread that villain love!”
4. Why can’t he seem to vanquish his enemy?
5. Could it be related to his unhappiness at home?
6. Spoiler alert: Yep, those two things are definitely related.
There is a fine, fine line between love and hate.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.