1. This is Miike Snow.
Comprised of singer Andrew Wyatt and production duo Bloodshy & Avant, the Swedish-American pop trio have been releasing left-of-center pop gems — “Animal,” “Burial,” “Paddling Out” — since they debuted in 2009.
2. This is the delightfully out-there music video for the group’s latest single, “Genghis Khan.”
3. The campy, dance-filled clip follows a conflicted supervillain as he works through exactly what it is he feels for his James Bond-esque foe.
“Probably the best video I’ve ever been a part of, on any level,” Christian Karlsson told BuzzFeed Music in an email. “Spread that villain love!”
4. Why can’t he seem to vanquish his enemy?
5. Could it be related to his unhappiness at home?
6. Spoiler alert: Yep, those two things are definitely related.
There is a fine, fine line between love and hate.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗