51 Fifth Harmony Lyrics For When You Need A Fierce Instagram Caption
Not for them girls that do too much.
1. I ain't got a lotta money but I got a lotta style.
2. Passed out real and I woke up realer.
3. Working for the money 'cause that what my momma taught me — so yo ass better show me some respect.
4. Purse all heavy, gettin' Oprah dollars.
5. My body's telling all the secrets I ain't told you yet.
6. Give it to me, I'm worth it.
7. I may talk a lot of stuff; guaranteed, I can back it up.
8. So free, so young. So you can't blame me.
9. You've been down before. You've been hurt before. You got up before.
10. I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired.
11. Let's put it into motion, I'mma give you a promotion.
12. Flex, time to impress.
13. I don't want man like Midas.
14. Telling me you got money to spend. You wanna spend it on me. Baby, please.
15. If you keep on staring I'mma show you what it's like to fall.
16. Don't wanna be selfish, but I can't help it.
17. I know I'm cool as shit. You want more of it. This much I know is true.
18. Wrap me in leather before you wrap me in lace.
19. My daddy told me I should have better taste but I'd rather pay to see the look on his face.
20. Tell me the truth, I like the danger.
21. There's gotta be a million faces up in this room, but the only one who gets my attention is you.
22. When you touch my body got me singing like Mariah.
23. I've said I love you but I lied 'cause love never got me this high.
24. Dimming the lights just so that they don't blind us.
25. I won't leave you for a money man, no matter what we go through.
26. Needles and static and stutters.
27. I don't know what else to say but you're pretty fucking dope.
28. Put your arms around me, baby, and squeeze.
29. You got that real love. That text in the morning, that real love.
30. You are my friend, straight and no chaser.
31. Every single trace of my weekdays are gone.
32. Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch.
33. Blaze it up we'll be cruisin' with the top down.
34. From a small town cruisin' thru the big city where the fellas are cute and the girls are pretty.
35. The boys keep watching wanna leave with something.
36. We making it clap (clap, clap, clap, clap). We don't need hands for that (that, that, that, that).
37. Don't sleep 'til we see the daylight.
38. Pool side, sipping on a Mai Tai. Double up, run it back on my mind.
39. End of the night, looking at me, what do you see?
40. Boy, I wanna like you but it's better if you just don't speak.
41. Don't be shy, do your thing.
42. We get diva on it.
43. We get Queen Bee on it, yeah.
44. It's our world so you know it's going down.
45. All the boys over there keep looking over here, but we don't care.
46. We ain't like them girls that do too much.
47. If you thirsty you can't sit with us.
48. Good girls better get bad.
49. Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it; get mad independent and don't you ever forget it.
50. Give it up for the kids eating good, getting lit, living life, feeling rich.
51. We breaking rules like we changing the game.