1. You know what — credit where it’s due: Chris Martin didn’t seem remotely bothered by the fact that Coldplay’s shining Super Bowl moment was overshadowed by “special guest performances” from Bruno Mars and Beyoncé.
2. Because overshadowed he was.
Coldplay and their colorful minimalism were forgotten the second “Uptown Funk” started playing.
3. Don’t believe me? Just watch… Bruno Mars’ pyrotechnic entrance.
4. Everything about the performance — pyro, outfits, choreography, everything — was on point.
5. And then, right when it seemed like things couldn’t get better, Bruno was all, “Stop, wait a minute — Beyoncé hasn’t even performed yet.”
7. Team Bey came to slay.
9. And, as if all that weren’t enough, Bey and Bruno joined forces on stage for an amazing dance party.
10. By the time Chris Martin and co. returned it was clear that Coldplay were headliners in name only — the show belonged to Bey and Bruno.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.