Taylor Swift may have settled things with Nicki Minaj this morning, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to move on from pop music's Great Twitter War of 2015.
Living under a rock? Here's what has happened so far:
• The VMA nominations were announced on Tuesday morning.
• Nicki's "Anaconda" video wasn't nominated for Video of the Year and she spent the afternoon tweeting about the snub.
• Taylor felt like Nicki was calling her out and responded defensively on Twitter.
• Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars got involved.
• Nicki's (ex?) boyfriend Meek Mill started a Twitter war of his own, accusing Drake of using a ghostwriter.
• Katy Perry got involved.
• Taylor apologized to Nicki; Nicki accepted.