39 Adele Lyrics For When You Need A Dramatic Instagram Caption
It's so typical of me to 'gram about myself, I'm sorry.
1. Hello, it's me.
2. It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry.
3. Don't forget me, I beg.
4. Favoritism ain't my thing but in this situation I'll be glad to make an exception.
5. I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited.
6. I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
7. When was the last time you thought of me?
8. You say I'm selfish, I agree with you on that.
9. Hello from the outside.
10. Round my hometown, memories are fresh.
11. Painting pictures with my mind.
12. Old friend, why are you so shy?
13. Oh, the people I've met are the wonders of my world.
14. It's no secret that the both of us are running out of time.
15. I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.
16. I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be when we were younger and free.
17. Hello from the other side.
18. Every now and then my memories ache with the empty ideas of the ones we'd made.
19. But as time goes on and my age gets older I love the ones I know.
20. You know how the time flies — only yesterday was the time of our lives.
21. Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
22. I can't help feeling we could have had it all.
23. I say we've only known each other a year, you say I've known you longer my dear.
24. They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing.
25. When will I see you again?
26. Where love is lost your ghost is found.
27. You know when to make me imagine you're here.
28. Regrets and mistakes, they are memories made.
29. You made a fool out of you.
30. Nothing compares — no worries or cares.
31. Build your world around me and pull me to the light.
32. I love to see everybody in short skirts, shorts, and shades.
33. My hands, they're strong, but my knees were far too weak.
34. We were born and raised in a summer haze.
35. Filling up my heart with golden stories.
36. Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
37. I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque.
38. Turn my sorrow into treasured gold.
39. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?