1. First, we asked women to share the misconceptions they had about sex when they were younger. Turns out, they were completely clueless for at least the first decade and a half of their lives.
2. Then, we asked guys the same questions. They were equally clueless.
3. Ironic that growing up, nobody knew anything about sex, yet it was all we talked about.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻