1. First, we asked women to share the misconceptions they had about sex when they were younger. Turns out, they were completely clueless for at least the first decade and a half of their lives.
2. Then, we asked guys the same questions. They were equally clueless.
3. Ironic that growing up, nobody knew anything about sex, yet it was all we talked about.
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.