1. First, we asked women to share the misconceptions they had about sex when they were younger. Turns out, they were completely clueless for at least the first decade and a half of their lives.
2. Then, we asked guys the same questions. They were equally clueless.
3. Ironic that growing up, nobody knew anything about sex, yet it was all we talked about.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.