1. I’m not so good at this nightlife stuff
I’m no promoter, but I love a good night out on the town as much as anybody! Not too long ago, I stumbled upon Clustr; an app that claims to be “The Social Compass” showing the active hotspots in your area and the type of crowd in a particular place. I used it for a weekend and here are the truths I encountered.
7. Sometimes I don’t make the best decisions when drunk
“Okay girl I’ll let you go home with him because at least if you get kidnapped, I can find you on Clustr.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀