1. Choose your swimming spot wisely.
2. Don’t be afraid to improvise.
3. Get there before the crowds.
5. Make sure your water gadgets are up to date.
6. Try bringing the shallow end to the deep end.
7. Stay out of the water if you’re pregnant.
8. Feel free to express your excitement.
9. Keep your tongue away from sea creatures.
10. Make sure to keep track of your bowel movements.
12. Don’t swim with the blanket.
21. … you don’t have to get your fur wet to enjoy swimming.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸