1. Choose your swimming spot wisely.
2. Don’t be afraid to improvise.
3. Get there before the crowds.
5. Make sure your water gadgets are up to date.
6. Try bringing the shallow end to the deep end.
7. Stay out of the water if you’re pregnant.
8. Feel free to express your excitement.
9. Keep your tongue away from sea creatures.
10. Make sure to keep track of your bowel movements.
12. Don’t swim with the blanket.
21. … you don’t have to get your fur wet to enjoy swimming.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻