1. Choose your swimming spot wisely.
2. Don’t be afraid to improvise.
3. Get there before the crowds.
5. Make sure your water gadgets are up to date.
6. Try bringing the shallow end to the deep end.
7. Stay out of the water if you’re pregnant.
8. Feel free to express your excitement.
9. Keep your tongue away from sea creatures.
10. Make sure to keep track of your bowel movements.
12. Don’t swim with the blanket.
21. … you don’t have to get your fur wet to enjoy swimming.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.