1. Choose your swimming spot wisely.
2. Don’t be afraid to improvise.
3. Get there before the crowds.
5. Make sure your water gadgets are up to date.
6. Try bringing the shallow end to the deep end.
7. Stay out of the water if you’re pregnant.
8. Feel free to express your excitement.
9. Keep your tongue away from sea creatures.
10. Make sure to keep track of your bowel movements.
12. Don’t swim with the blanket.
21. … you don’t have to get your fur wet to enjoy swimming.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂