1. We’re getting a third movie in The Purge horror series, and it’s all about American politics.
2. In The Purge: Election Year, Sen. Charlie Roan (Elizabeth Mitchell) is campaigning to abolish the annual night of anarchy.
3. Roan was a victim of a Purge night attack herself and was the only member of her family to survive.
4. Sergeant (Frank Grillo) from The Purge: Anarchy has returned to help Roan on her mission…
5. …but things get bad fast, and the two are thrown into the chaos and bloodshed of Purge night.
6. There’s definitely a theme here.
7. A strong theme.
8. Maybe it’s…politics?
9. Scary, bloody, terrifying politics?
10. The Purge: Election Year opens, appropriately, on July 4.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘