2. These 2014 grads, who really committed to comedy.
4. The seniors who took their final Wednesday to a literal level.
5. The seniors who just couldn’t bear to leave Rockwall High behind, so they changed it.
6. The seniors who hired a mariachi band to follow their principal around for a day.
8. The only legal keg stand these seniors will do before they get to college.
9. The seniors who brought their pets to school, because when they leave for college next fall, their furry friends will miss them.
11. The class who finally got to fulfill their dream of napping in the middle of class.
13. These seniors who staged a wedding (and got to wear their prom dresses again).
14. This extreme commitment to a classic.
15. This indoor parade of PURE REBELLION.
16. IMPROMPTU SLIP ‘N SLIDE, and the senior who did it with socks on because senior year is about breaking ALL THE RULES.
17. This senior class, composed entirely of future pre-med students.
19. The seniors who made every underclassman seriously wonder if it would be wrong to eat some of that.
21. These seniors’ awesome twist on the classic parking lot prank.
23. The class who convinced all underclassmen they’d have to endure another two to three weeks of school.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.