1. If you’ve seen Moana, you know that it’s full of really catchy tunes that you no doubt went home and scream-sang in the shower.
3. Well, great news: No matter what your fave Moana song is, soon you’ll be able to sing it in theaters at the top of your lungs! A sing-along version of the film is being released on Jan. 27 in more than 2,000 theaters nationwide.
And if you live in Los Angeles, you can see it even sooner. Sing-along screenings begin Jan. 20 at Hollywood’s El Capitan Theatre, with daily showtimes at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
4. And if you don’t have all the lyrics memorized yet, worry not — the sing-along version includes includes on-screen lyrics. So feel free to belt out every line of “How Far I’ll Go” with zero shame.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈