1. It gets top billing above all other disaster/weather movies.
2. The hero's super power is weather mind-reading.
3. And his nickname is "The Extreme."
4. The other hero is a big trash can.
5. Filled with what might be robot sperm.
AND DOROTHY IS REAL AND YOU CAN VISIT HER.
6. The bad guy is an evil meteorologist.
7. Who is also Wesley from The Princess Bride.
8. And he commands a fleet of sinister minivans.
9. Rabbit = Cameron Frye from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, master of comedy.
Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.
10. Philip Seymour Hoffman's Dusty is arguably the funniest character in any movie ever.
MANLY HAND-SHAKIN' ENSUES.
11. The side-eyeing waitress.
12. And the waitress who really doesn't want to get Jo her eight coffees.
14. ANOTHER COW.
15. Two crew members had the last name "Pancake."
16. That sweet weather-themed Van Halen music video.
17. And when you watched it as a kid, you thought they were saying, "SHIIIILOH!"
And learned well into adulthood that they were actually singing "shine on."