1. It gets top billing above all other disaster/weather movies.
2. The hero’s super power is weather mind-reading.
“So, you’re telling me Billy knows what a tornado is thinking?”
“More or less!”
3. And his nickname is “The Extreme.”
4. The other hero is a big trash can.
5. Filled with what might be robot sperm.
6. The bad guy is an evil meteorologist.
What a SHADY guy.
8. And he commands a fleet of sinister minivans.
11. The side-eyeing waitress.
12. And the waitress who really doesn’t want to get Jo her eight coffees.
That’s just too many coffees.
14. ANOTHER COW.
Actually think that was the same one.
15. Two crew members had the last name “Pancake.”
18. And of course the infamous final scene. Pure physical comedy genius.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.