1. You were taught at a young age that Cornhole is not a game, it’s an art.
2. You were taught at an even younger age to live and die by your family’s favorite sports team.
3. So now, every game day, you’re camped out at your local bar, screaming at the top of your lungs.
5. And whatever the boys were doing, you were right there with them.
7. But all that toughness turned you into one damn capable adult.
13. You firmly believe that no person should be paying $15 for a cocktail.
16. When it comes to the glorious gift that is fair food, no one’s palate is more refined.
18. Your standard for acceptable snack food is high, and you suffer no lesser imitations.
21. You know that people who hate on lakes just haven’t been properly introduced to your part of the country.
22. No matter where life takes you, you never forget where you come from.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.