5. But that all stops today. Today we end it. Because let’s face it: Leo doesn’t even need the Oscar. Leo has already won everything else.
6. And by “everything else” I don’t mean “every other award.” Though, yes, let’s be clear: HE’S ALREADY WON A LOT OF AWARDS.
7. But he’s also already won something more important than an Oscar.
8. Life. LEO HAS WON AT LIFE.
9. Forget Jack Dawson, THIS YEAR ALONE is enough to conclude that Leo DiCaprio is Supreme Winner of Life.
10. He literally rubbed elbows with Lady Gaga, and gifted us with the greatest Surprise Face of all time…
12. This year, Kate Winslet was too focused on him winning awards to appreciate her own successes. That is how much Leo has won life.
13. Jack and Rose (winning) forever.
18. He single-handedly revived the sexuality of the manbun.
20. He awkwardly, perfectly photobombed January Jones…
21. …who took the time to call him out on Instagram. Was there ever a man more winsome?
22. He also took time to rock while donning his favorite Newsies cap.
23. He apparently owns more than one Newsies cap, and they were on full display this year.
24. So was his friendship with Sylvester Stallone, who only associates with winners.
25. And he took time to talk about the importance of addressing climate change because WINNERS CARE ABOUT THE WORLD.
27. Leo happily pranced down a street with Tom Hardy, as only a winner could.
29. This is the face of a winner, guys. Oscar or not, Leo is a winner.
30. DO YOU HEAR THAT, OSCAR? A WINNER.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.