1. Dreams came true tonight when Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon presented together at the Oscars.
2. Even more dreams came true when Kate Winslet wore THE COOLEST NERD-CHIC GLASSES EVER.
5. Some were more on the fence.
10. They were just A LITTLE crooked, not like A LOT of crooked.
13. Long love Kate and The Crooked Glasses.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬