1. Flower crowns are so much more versatile than mouse ears.
2. The Renaissance Faire is an even more magical place to visit.
3. There are real fairies.
4. There’s even a human-sized chess board, JUST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER’S STONE.
5. The food is far, far superior.
6. There are camel rides, how can you beat camel rides?
7. Forget Space Mountain, you don’t have to wait in any long lines for rides and games.
8. The costumes, food, and music make for a wonderfully romantic atmosphere.
9. Kids have an even better time at Ren Faire.
10. But there’s also more than enough adult fun to be had.
11. You get to see beautiful wildlife, up-close and personal.
12. Renaissance Faire costumes are much more interesting than the same old Disney costumes we’ve already seen.
13. THERE’S AN ACTUAL JOUSTING TOURNAMENT.
14. And once you see the joust, you’ll agree: Renaissance Faire Knights > Disney Princes.
15. And swashbuckling, sword-wielding women > Disney Princesses.
16. Queen Elizabeth chooses to hang out at Ren Faire every year, so the experience is literally fit for a queen.
17. But the best part of Ren Faire is that there’s something for everyone, even if you’re a Disney Princess.
Check out the magical New York Renaissance Faire now through September 21st.
- Travelers are concerned their laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices from being carried on flights coming from the Middle East.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence it occurred.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russian history mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Mariah Carey revealed she's making a movie based on her iconic song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄🎅