23 Outrageous Struggles All Little Sisters Have Endured
Just give me a ride to school for once in my life, dammit.
1. You were too young to notice innuendos the rest of your family thought were so hilarious.
2. For years, you were your family's dealer.
3. Growing up, you were always known as "so-and-so's little sister."
4. In school, all the teachers knew your older siblings, so they already loved or hated you.
5. Being younger and more vulnerable, you were the #1 target for family pranks.
HAHA, I hope I'm adopted.
6. Whenever you wanted to do something your older siblings were doing, you were "too young."
7. The struggle to be taken seriously was real.
8. You always wanted to hang out with your older siblings and their friends, and they were always like, "Nope."
And so off you went to hang out with your Beanie Babies.
9. And when you started dating, your siblings' friends were off-limits.
10. And even if you managed to get a date with someone who wasn't off-limits, bringing them home was impossible.
11. Your siblings could drive before you, and trying to bum a ride was like asking them to give you one of their kidneys.
12. You were never allowed in your siblings' rooms, even if your mission was peaceful.
13. You were literally at the bottom of the food chain. Every time there was something delicious in the house, you had to fight for your share.
"THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!" you cried as you launched yourself at the leftover cherry pie.