1. Yesterday we were gifted with the character posters for Captain America’s team in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War.
Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Bucky and Ant-Man are fighting on Cap’s team, who want to remain free to defend humanity without government interference.
2. “But what of Tony Stark’s team?” many of us wondered. “What of that hot purple guy born with a cape, otherwise known as Vision? What of BLACK PANTHER?”
Tony’s team supports government oversight and accountability.
3. Well, wonder no more. The Team Tony posters are here. Tony looks, well, really mad.
4. Rhodey’s also looking none-too-pleased.
5. Black Widow is being pitted against her BFF, Hawkeye, so she’s not exactly all smiles.
6. There’s that hot purple guy born with a cape, otherwise known as Vision.
7. AND HERE IS BLACK PANTHER. AT LAST, HELLO.
8. And now, just to be super masochistic, let’s see what the posters look like PITTED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.
9. HAHAHAHA THIS IS FINE.
10. THE FEELINGS ARE NOT OVERWHELMING AT ALL.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂