1. Yesterday we were gifted with the character posters for Captain America’s team in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War.
Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Bucky and Ant-Man are fighting on Cap’s team, who want to remain free to defend humanity without government interference.
2. “But what of Tony Stark’s team?” many of us wondered. “What of that hot purple guy born with a cape, otherwise known as Vision? What of BLACK PANTHER?”
Tony’s team supports government oversight and accountability.
3. Well, wonder no more. The Team Tony posters are here. Tony looks, well, really mad.
4. Rhodey’s also looking none-too-pleased.
5. Black Widow is being pitted against her BFF, Hawkeye, so she’s not exactly all smiles.
6. There’s that hot purple guy born with a cape, otherwise known as Vision.
7. AND HERE IS BLACK PANTHER. AT LAST, HELLO.
8. And now, just to be super masochistic, let’s see what the posters look like PITTED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.
9. HAHAHAHA THIS IS FINE.
10. THE FEELINGS ARE NOT OVERWHELMING AT ALL.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞