2. It was a serious choice, and one people are still passionate about today.
4. Because Nick Carter and AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Joey Fatone of NSYNC are actually BFFs.
5. They’re such BFFs, they’re making a zombie horror Western movie together.
Nick’s working with Asylum to write, direct, and star in the film. Nick and Joey will both play heroes, and AJ is the apprentice to the main villain.
6. And apparently, there was never any rivalry between the bands, even back in the day.
“This is such therapy for us!” Joey told BuzzFeed. According to Nick, the BSB/NSYNC rivalry was “all contrived” and “strictly the media being bored.”
7. “We shared the same management, same label…but they would always kinda keep us away, apart, but there was actually no legitimate reason,” Joey said.
Nick remembers passing Joey at the MTV Movie Awards one year and awkwardly saying hi.
9. Just look at them being adorable zombie BFFs.
10. We understand this is tough. We understand the world is different now. So to make the transition easier, the boys gifted us with the perfect reactions for when people declare themselves Team BSB or Team NSYNC.
11. For all you NSYNC fans who just can’t help judging BSB loyalists:
12. And for loyal BSB fans who will just never understand how a person could pledge their allegiance elsewhere:
13. Welcome to the future. And the future is BackSync.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱