1. Allow me to tell you a tail — haha, sorry, cat humor — of struggle and triumph.
3. This is the song my cat-mother used to sing to me, before you became my human-mother.
4. Everyone who hears it, human or cat, is struck by its beauty.
6. It’s a story of love and loss, of overcoming all obstacles.
7. Like that time you forgot to open the curtains for me before you went to work. That was a trying time.
8. Or whenever you try to touch my stomach and I’m forced to maul you. It hurts me, too.
9. Oh, and that time I only got treats in the morning, but not in the evening, because you were “out.” Dark times, human.
10. OMG AND that week when you were “sick” and I didn’t get to see the mysterious and magical red dot the whole time. Seriously.
11. I have a lot of feelings about that week, and I will express them all in song.
13. Like the joy and frustration I feel when the pigeons sit on the living room windowsill, taunting me.
14. And when I eat of the magical catnip, and feel all the things.
15. Oh, and waking you up before the sun rises each day. I enjoy that.
19. My cat-mother who knows just the right spot on my head to scratch.
20. And though I pretend to hate your human-kisses, I secretly love them.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶