1. Allow me to tell you a tail — haha, sorry, cat humor — of struggle and triumph.
3. This is the song my cat-mother used to sing to me, before you became my human-mother.
4. Everyone who hears it, human or cat, is struck by its beauty.
6. It’s a story of love and loss, of overcoming all obstacles.
7. Like that time you forgot to open the curtains for me before you went to work. That was a trying time.
8. Or whenever you try to touch my stomach and I’m forced to maul you. It hurts me, too.
9. Oh, and that time I only got treats in the morning, but not in the evening, because you were “out.” Dark times, human.
10. OMG AND that week when you were “sick” and I didn’t get to see the mysterious and magical red dot the whole time. Seriously.
11. I have a lot of feelings about that week, and I will express them all in song.
13. Like the joy and frustration I feel when the pigeons sit on the living room windowsill, taunting me.
14. And when I eat of the magical catnip, and feel all the things.
15. Oh, and waking you up before the sun rises each day. I enjoy that.
19. My cat-mother who knows just the right spot on my head to scratch.
20. And though I pretend to hate your human-kisses, I secretly love them.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.