1. This is Andrew Garfield. He’s a human man with lips.
2. Like most human men with lips, he presumably uses those lips for lots of things — talking, eating, kissing…normal lip functions. But unlike most human men, he was recently lucky enough to use his lips to make out with Ryan Reynolds at the Golden Globes.
Reynolds had just lost out to Ryan Gosling for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy . Garfield was nominated for Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama, and lost out to Casey Affleck.
3. So when Garfield dropped by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, The Kiss had to be addressed. And address it they did. By making out.
4. BUT FIRST, some clarity: Garfield locked lips with Reynolds as a sign of unconditional love and support.
5. And he and Colbert said they are both absolutely fine with kissing other men.
6. So it would only make sense that they…
7. …would also…
8. …totally make out.
9. TWICE. So sweet, so tender.
10. Pure magic.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.