1. So the camera can cut to every black person in the audience again.
Sophie Okonedo got two angles.
6. So Diddy can make a face like this again:
He was half-amused.
8. So Spike Lee can get another day in the sun:
He never shows up for these things anymore, but he clapped for Fahrenheit 9/11.
9. So Rock can diss more stars.
11. So everyone can learn that actors are really lame:
“Forgive my compromised sense of humor, but I did want to answer our host’s question about who Jude Law is,” said Sean Penn. “He’s one of our finest actors and [applause] what Jude and all other talented actors know is that for every great, talented actor, there are five actresses who are nothing short of magic.”
14. Rock on, Chris.
15. Thank you for making all of Hollywood so uncomfortable.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏