1. Olivia Wilde’s shirt from Butter, $499
“My guess is that the little guy inside is made from urethane plastic tinted green and then given a simple paint job. He was then suspended and encased in a hot melt vinyl egg. The egg has yellowed a litte over the years, and he is a little difficult to see, but I always remembered the embryo to be hard to distinguish.”
6. Wedding invitation from Something Borrowed, $79
13. A business card and cassette tape from Leap Year, $69
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝