1. Olivia Wilde’s shirt from Butter, $499
“My guess is that the little guy inside is made from urethane plastic tinted green and then given a simple paint job. He was then suspended and encased in a hot melt vinyl egg. The egg has yellowed a litte over the years, and he is a little difficult to see, but I always remembered the embryo to be hard to distinguish.”
6. Wedding invitation from Something Borrowed, $79
13. A business card and cassette tape from Leap Year, $69
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," Alameda Sgt. Ray Kelly said Friday afternoon.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄