1. Olivia Wilde’s shirt from Butter, $499
“My guess is that the little guy inside is made from urethane plastic tinted green and then given a simple paint job. He was then suspended and encased in a hot melt vinyl egg. The egg has yellowed a litte over the years, and he is a little difficult to see, but I always remembered the embryo to be hard to distinguish.”
6. Wedding invitation from Something Borrowed, $79
13. A business card and cassette tape from Leap Year, $69
- Three people with ties to one of the San Bernardino shooters were arrested on immigration fraud charges.
- With the help of tax dollars, Trump is converting a prized federal landmark near the White House into a luxury hotel 🏨
- And a professor says most dogs don't like hugs. He studied hundreds of photos and found most of them showed tell-tale signs of stress 🐶