2. Someone who has experienced something terrifyingly specific:
5. Someone who was in the Ku Klux Klan:
6. The same famous people over and over again:
7. Someone who has the secret to fortune (and fame):
9. Someone who can solve a conspiracy theory:
This is despite the fact that they all sign very strict contracts so they cannot talk about the shows that they work on.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.