2. Someone who has experienced something terrifyingly specific:
5. Someone who was in the Ku Klux Klan:
6. The same famous people over and over again:
7. Someone who has the secret to fortune (and fame):
9. Someone who can solve a conspiracy theory:
This is despite the fact that they all sign very strict contracts so they cannot talk about the shows that they work on.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.