2. Someone who has experienced something terrifyingly specific:
5. Someone who was in the Ku Klux Klan:
6. The same famous people over and over again:
7. Someone who has the secret to fortune (and fame):
9. Someone who can solve a conspiracy theory:
This is despite the fact that they all sign very strict contracts so they cannot talk about the shows that they work on.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- Three people were shot outside a mall in Bethesda, Maryland, according to Montgomery County police.