2. Their reaction when realizing I can talk…
4. Ten minutes into a conversation, “So, how do we communicate? Do you need a sign language interpreter?”
Wait, talking is not communicating?
5. “Oh, you lipread?”
Stop over-enunciating; you look like an ass and it doesn’t “help”.
6. “Where are you from? Where did you get that accent?”
Here we go…
7. “How are you deaf? You are so beautiful.”
What exactly do deaf people look like?
8. “So… how do you drive?”
Did you really just ask me that?
9. “Wow, you can dance!”
I have limbs…
10. “Being deaf, that must suck. I feel bad for you.”
NO, I feel bad for YOU, you uneducated fool.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Big changes to Medicare are taking a backseat as Donald Trump and GOP leaders have opposing views on the hot-button issue.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿