9. If you don’t fix it, no one else will
Whether it’s your internet connection, a drafty window, or a broken watch, if you don’t take care of it, it will stay broken. Taking care of it may mean calling a guy, which is totally fine, but that guy won’t get called if you don’t pick up the phone.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.