1. You understand what acronyms like WOD and AMRAP stand for.
2. Counting down backwards from 10 can only mean one thing.
3. You have suffered the lash marks associated with double unders.
4. Box jumps and shins don't always get along.
5. Fran can be one mean, mean lady.
6. You're beginning to wonder how many other ways you could possibly "Sally Up."
7. Rich Froning and Annie Thorisdottir aren't human.
8. You know you are a part of a community.
9. Chalk is your best friend.
10. Achieving something like a muscle-up or a new PR can make your day.
11. The importance of the right shoe cannot be stressed enough.
12. You love that you never do the same thing twice.
13. One word: burpees.
14. You swear by the kip.
15. You know the importance of proper form.
16. You have tried Paleo at some point in your life.
17. You can't remember the last time you weren't sore.
18. You're in the best shape of your life.
19. You tell EVERYONE you know about Crossfit.
20. When a non-Crossfitter says it's just a fad workout, you KNOW they are wrong.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!