1. Eating In Bed
Cycle 10's Dominique Reighard proves that sometimes the kitchen or even a table just won't do. Eating in bed it is.
2. Meeting Someone Who's Just Too Young
It turns out that Renee Bhagwandeen from Cycle 20 is also all too familiar with that "He's cute, but..."
3. Thinking you did worse than you actually did
Danielle Evans from Cycle 6 underestimated herself in the competition and you underestimated yourself on that exam you said you failed.
4. Having one of THOSE days...
You're not alone. Cycle 19 gave Leila Goldkuhl that same feeling.
5. Not feeling totally at ease in social situations
College can be awkward sometimes, you are awkward sometimes, Allison Harvard from Cycle 12 can be awkward sometimes. It's all just kind of awkard...
6. Blaming the world
Brittany Hatch's blames her Cycle 8 Go-See disaster on her driver and you can blame you spilling coffee on yourself before your 9am on something else, too.
7. Completely blanking
You relate to Jade Cole from Cycle 6 becuase she couldn't remember the name of that CoverGirl product just like you couldn't remember types of rocks on your earth science exam.
8. Doing as you pleased when you went out
9. Having a few too many glasses of wine
Tiffany Richardson from Cycle 4 went out for a nice time, accidentally over did it on the Chardonnay, and ended up throwing up. Sound familiar?
10. ...And then waking up the morning after all that wine
Who is that dirty person staring back at you in the mirror? You don't even recognize her. And you've got a killer headache. But take note from Angelea Preston in Cycle 14 who still booked all 6 of her Go-Sees.
11. Getting sick of your messy roommate
13. Constantly calling your mom
Cycle 19's Victoria Henley was always calling her mom to keep her going, just like you.
14. Just flat out making things up
Don't know the exact lines in a CoverGirl commercial? Make it up. Don't remember exactly what you were supposed to say during your presentation? Make it up.
15. Struggling with chores
Struggling to cook, do laundry, or make your bed happens if you're in college or if you're Cycle 16 of America's Next Top Model like Jaclyn Poole.
16. Helping your friends sort out their long distance relationship problems (or being that friend with the long distance relationship problems)
You were either Nnenna (who had boyf issues through the show), or you were Jade (who helped Nnenna with those boyf issues).
17. And then FINALLY feeling like you nailed it
Just like Angelea felt great after her walk on the runway, you felt great about that job interview you just walked out of knowing you won't be unemployed after graduation.