1. So you moved away...
2. At first you're like YEAHHHH.
3. And it's eat what you want,
4. Go where you want,
5. Live how you want.
6. But then the first "real bill" came.
7. Maybe it was rent.
8. Or maybe you got sick.
9. And nobody was there to take care of you.
10. Suddenly, living really far away from your family really SUCKS.
11. Maybe the novelty wore off...
12. Or you realized that those couple hundred dollars is actually zero.
13. And instead of spending money on clothes and techy gadgets you have to actually buy things like food. And gas.
14. You have to clean things.
15. And laundry is a real struggle.
16. When all your friends pop home for the weekend and you're stuck like.....
17. And come back laden with brownies and paper towels and stories....
18. And you realize life is actually really hard.
19. And surprisingly lonely.
20. Friends are cool, but they don't want to help you with chores.
21. And it's pretty rare for someone to pamper and take care of you.
22. I guess that's independence?
23. So when a holiday rolls around, and you get to go home, LIFE IS GOOD.
24. Because here comes someone else cooking...
25. And MORE people cleaning...
26. And a lot of criticizing that you might actually have that tumor from the shape of your head.
27. If you get annoyed, remember:
28. You could be home alone scrubbing cat vomit off your floor.
29. So smile at the pampering.
30. Happy Thanksgiving!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!