Too often in media, husbands and wives are made to look naggy, unhappy, or bored. Divorce is a common threat in sitcoms or dramas. So I ask you, is there a perfect TV relationship to which all mere mortals should aspire?
1. Don't Ever Let The Passion Die
2. Have Things In Common
3. But It's Also Good To Have Separate Interests
4. Surprise Each Other With Little Gifts
5. Be Affectionate, Even When No One Is Watching
6. Shower Each Other With Compliments
7. Remind Each Other How In Love You Are
8. Set Aside Quality Date Time
9. Be Silly Together
10. Consult Each Other With Even Little Decisions
11. When You Do Fight, Always Kiss and Make Up
12. Don't Make The Holidays The 'Special' Days
13. Spice Things Up Every Now And Again
14. Keep The Chemistry Alive
15. Don't Let Distance Grow Between You
16. Be Adventurous Together
17. But Even The Smallest Activity Can Bring You Closer
18. Have The Same Sense of Humor
19. Build Your Relationship As A Foundation For Your Family
20. And Always Back Each Other Up
21. In The End, Your Relationship Is What You Put Into It
22. Mutual Weirdness Is All You Need.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!